Medical study Guide is a great opportunity for most potential and talented students who are looking for admission in the best, affordable medical universities in English in Europe. The top most or the best universities can be categories on political criteria. So medical students must be interested not only by the cheapest universities in Europe, but they must take in account also the identification of the qualification all over the world. For instance, a student from UK can be interested who would like to work as Doctor in his nation, will get into UK medical system conveniently with the qualification from EU/EEA than from other European countries.
Ukraine, Georigia, Romania and Bulgaria are the cheapest countries with best universities in English and good qualification recognized in Europe and beyond
For Indian Student Eligibility - A student who has Pass 12th Exam with PCB with 50%.
Why Study In Europe?
Successful completion of high school
Average grade point of high school living diploma or equivalent
Extracurricular activities - especially those reflecting public or health-related service: volunteer work, internship, job and other evidence of initiative
Performance in entrance exam in chemistry and biology, Numerus clausus (closed number)
Interviews with medical school admissions committees
English test (for those from non-English speaking country and without an international English recognized certificate)
1) V.N. KARAZIN KHARKIV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
2) ODESSA NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
3) KHARKIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
4) LVIV NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
5) IVANO-FRANKIVSK NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY - Ukraine
1) GEOMEDI MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
2) TBILISI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
1) STATE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY "NICOLAE TESTIMANTU"